How can you stand out with your email marketing? We’ve been chatting a bit about this on our socials, because it is such a commonly asked and extremely VALID question!
(P.S. We love it when passionate business owners reach out to us with their questions. It feels good to know people are just as excited about email marketing as we are, and are eager to learn and improve!)
So, we're here to provide some pointers when it comes to catching your customers' eyes...
In the sea of heavily discounted products and poor quality content out there, the best way to shine is to show your customers that you know them and allow them to get to know you too.
Here's a few things you could try:
- Add a friendly 'from' name. For example, we use "Anna from Email by Design" so that our clients feel comfortable calling on us for help.
- In your Subject Lines, you can use your customers names as well, instead of gimmicky oversell.
- Avoid clickbait and over promises! Provide real value that is relevant to your audience's needs. This will help with engagement and connecting with your customers on a deeper level. The aim is to build relationships and conversations so they keep coming back for more!
- Personalisation is a big one, not just in the subject lines but within the message itself, and featured products too.
- Use videos and gifs for creative and exciting visual appeal.
- Test your campaign send times so you can see when your subscribers are checking their inboxes, so you can target future sends to get the best response.
Anytime you need a hand or decide you might be better off bringing in some expertise in this area, you know where to find us!