It's so important to regularly re-evaluate your marketing efforts, and the New Year is always the perfect opportunity to freshen things up. If you're considering hiring an email marketing agency or freelancer, be sure to keep these questions in mind as you get to know your options...
1. What is your experience with email marketing? It is important to hire someone who has a proven track record in email marketing, as well as a thorough understanding of the various strategies and tactics that can be used to effectively reach and engage a target audience.
2. How do you measure the success of your email campaigns and flows? It is important to understand how the email marketer will be tracking the performance of their campaigns and flows, and what metrics they will use to determine the success or effectiveness of their efforts.
3. Can you provide examples of past email accounts you have worked on? Asking for specific examples of past accounts can give you a sense of the email marketer's experience and skills, as well as their ability to create and execute effective campaigns and flows.
4. How do you handle email list management and segmentation? A proficient email marketer should be able to effectively manage and segment email lists to ensure that the right message is being delivered to the right audience at the right time.
5. What is your process for creating and testing email campaigns? It is important to understand the email marketer's process for creating and testing campaigns, as this will help ensure that the campaigns are well-designed and optimised for success.
Of course, we are more than happy to answer these questions for you, to see whether we might be a good fit, so feel free to get in touch!